Sunday, July 22, 2007

Go figure!!


I'm pretty hyped. After a hilarious screening /Q and A/ kids workshops at the Sprockets (Toronto Children's Film Festival), my micro mini shorts have been requested to be screened at the Mill Valley Film Festival, as well as a screener has been requested for the New York International Children's film Festival. I have my fingers crossed that we get in there...it would be a ton of fun watching them in the big apple. It was so ridiculous watching them with a couple hundred kids and parents...it would be great watching it with an even bigger crew of crazy kids :)
(I'll post links as soon as I get to a PC....uhhhh... I am MAC illiterate, and dunno how to activate links right now)

1 comment:

REDHEDINSTED said...

Oh my goodness. Black and White makes me laugh so hard! Best of luck with festivals!