Sunday, February 24, 2008

New York International Children's Film Festival


I am REALLY excited that the New York International Children's Film Festival , has asked to screen my micro mini series Black and White!! On top of that they will be using the characters for their animated intro to the festival screenings, as well, for broadcast ads airing on Time Warner channels. FUN STUFF! I did 4 ads, and will post them up here, or a link to them when I get a sec. The Festival is next weekend. Go check out www.gkids for schedule info. Do yourself a favour and buy tickets to see a huge roster of great films.
For all you Black and White lovers and haters...we are going to start posting new shorts within a week or two. I am in the process of recording and creating another 75... The only thing CRAZY about that is what it is doing to my voice box.

3 comments:

Mike Geiger said...

white vs. godzilla?

Honkbarn said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see them.

Brent Bouchard said...

well done sir.